1. Micro loan is a tool for empowerment of the poor people.
2. It is essentially used for promoting self employment.
3. It is not just a financing system ,but a tool for social change pecially for women.
4. It is a powerful instrument against poverty.
1. Micro loan is a powerful instrument against poverty.
2. Micro loan means building financial systems that serve the poor.
3. Financial sustainability is necessary to reach significant numbers of poor people.
4. The interest rate for micro loan is very low.
1. Age Limit: 18 – 65 years
2. Nominee Required
3. Guarantor required
4.Domicile Status: Own / Rented with Minimum 1 Year of stay
Note:Eligibility criteria may vary depending on geography to manage risk.